Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy woke up to the boys bringing him
cards & gifts & father's day wishes.
The boys made dad homemade cards
& told me what to write...
I like piggy back rides.
I like horsey back rides.
I like my carseat being in the back.
(Adler is very excited to be sitting in the back seat in the acadia now!)
I love you dad!

Then Adler proceeded to say how he wished he could have
got dad some pj's for a gift.
I asked him why he wanted to get him pj's.
He said, "because he only has bottoms" (meaning his boxer briefs!)
I just about died! hahahaha

Here's the boys helping dad open up his new swim trunks & work tie.
We also took dad out to Sunday Brunch at Blue Moon in Becker.
It was SO good.
Getting ready for bed with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment