Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fun with friends & family.

After Christmas at my parents we left for home 
only to return a day later
for some fun with friends 
& to see my cousins Kris & Kim.

Look at all those kids!
It was a fun crazy morning.
That evening a few of us moms hit the town to celebrate Katie's birthday.
Her present from me came complete with used shower curtain hooks, 
a water conserving shower head (free from Excel energy), 
a front yard home sweet home sign (re-gifted from grandma Elois)
& a 'Our first Christmas' ornament! 

The boys relaxing with grandma. 
Grandma Elois decided to plan a surprise get together
since Kris (& Adam & new baby Hudson) & Kim were going to be in Litchfield.
She took us all out to Peter's to eat & so we could chat with our cousins
we don't get to see too often.
It was very nice.
Thanks grandma! 
Adler ordered the kids ribs! (can't believe him sometimes) 
Grandma getting some good snuggle time with her newest grandson Hudson. 
Cousins.
(Me, Angela, Lauren, Kim, Erin, Kris)  
Grandma with her kids.
(Dan, Camy, Mike, Wayne)

Mike's family. 
Grandma & I.
(p.s. you looked beautiful grandma) 
Grandma & all of her grandsons.
(Gabe 6, Hudson 1 1/2 months, Vance 6 months, Adler 5, Brock 3)

Hudson chillin with his great grandma. 

It was a very busy couple days back at Litchfield.
I had so much fun (even though my hubbs was at home working).
I got to see a lot of people I rarely see,
I got to hit the downtown with Vance & check out some stores,
I got some good finds & ate some good food.
Ahhh what an outing with just mom & her boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment