I love being able to have this little guy face forward.
I get to see him & he can see me (& he can see the DVD player!).
He's an old man now.
I love how these 3 act goofy & try to make me laugh.
Apparently it was underwear day on one of the many rainy days we've had.
Vance had to be in his underwear too!
goofy.
goofier.
goofiest (and always the dirtiest!).
I can never keep his face clean.
I love when I drive Luke a little crazy
with some of the things I bring home,
but then he sees the fun in all of it & forgets the crazy & loves the bargains
(or should I say FREEBIES!!! haha).
This gem I took for free & the only thing we (I mean my sweet husband)
had to do was rework a little electrical on a battery
& you have hours of FREE entertainment!
I love town events. Always have, always will.
I often wonder why more people don't go to these types of things.
It's free fun & in this case at Kleinbank family day...we also got a free meal.
You know I'm all in & Luke has learned to just go with the flow!
We pretended the weather was nice (but it was not)
& we headed to town to jump on a wet/muddy jumping castle,
eat some food, play some games & just get out of the house & do something!
Playing with the train table at the bank.
Clearly the smallest things provide some good entertainment!
Some of the goods that we collected that morning.
Those little cheap prizes are always a BIG hit.
The boys are still playing with them!
Vance enjoyed himself by crawling all over.
And since the bank is brand new, I was okay with it too!!!
Then there are a few rare moments of sunshine
& we try to make the best of it.
The boys were watching our neighbor saw down some trees
& they had to get a good spot to watch on our lawn.
Vance & I went swinging for the evening.
He will swing on that thing for hours if I let him!
I love lilacs.
They are beautiful & smell amazing.
I wish they hung around longer.
This pot is not pretty, but I love this plant.
I saw a big beauty version at my aunt Robin's house.
It had the prettiest flowers on in (mine is still lacking the flower part!)
& I mentioned I loved it.
Then she got me my very own!
Some day when I find the right pot to replant it in, it will be loved even more.
I love our living room table.
It's my grandma & grandpa Schultz's
& every time I look at it I'm reminded of them
(grandpa always had his playing cards in that drawer).
This table has not been used since we moved from Iowa
& I was excited to get it back in action in our new living room addition.
I love this face.
His hair is so wild & this is the tamed down version.
p.s. I love that island chair thingy I sit him in too
(another garage sale find that I was looking for & found).
And lastly, I love when my boys help out with housework.
I get the vacuum out & so do they!
Vance is obsessed with the vacuum.
It's the strangest thing, but he chases it like a dog chases a ball.
He's so sweet...and pretty funny!
Ohh yeah & I also love my Kirby vacuum (another garage sale find).
I mean, seriously. What can't you find at a garage sale?! Clearly you can find everything you need.
No comments:
Post a Comment