Monday, December 3, 2012

Animal lover.

We have a genuine animal lover in our home.
It's so sweet & so real.
Doesn't really matter why type of animal.
He loves them all.

Here he is sharing his blanket with Livy.
(something he does often...as in many times a day).


This little lover is also causing mom some concern.
He has a bottomless stomach!
We were at home all last week because Adler and I were sick
& he asked for food ALL DAY LONG, ALL WEEK LONG.
He had no one to play with, he didn't leave the house & run around at the Y
like he usually does & he kept the pantry doors open!!!

This is a prime example.
He had a BIG supper.  2 plates of spaghetti.
Luke came home an hour later & had a plate so of course Brock grabbed a fork
& started helping himself!
And as I watched I was coming to terms with 
the large cost of groceries that is coming in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment