Mr. Brock decided to fall asleep just as we
drove into the garage.
He usually always wakes up when I start
getting him unbuckled,
but this day he stayed sleeping.
So I plopped him on the floor & left him sleep,
until his brother & Livy
came to lick & poke his face!
Poor Brock-y
can't catch a break!
So what do you think is going on here?
This pic is showing how pesky Olivia can be!
Brock is trying to eat his snack on the floor
& Olivia is pawing & scratching his head
so he's aware the he could sure give her some snack too!
(you can even see her pawing his shoulder in the pic!)
p.s. Olivia did NOT have the best weekend.
She did not come back in after we let her out Saturday morning
so we all called for her & she fell through the ice on our pond.
Needless to say I had a full blown heart attack
& Luke ran to try to save her frozen little self.
In the process he froze,
but everyone is still living.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


OH my gosh is she okay?????
ReplyDeleteMs. Livy was a little froze when Luke finally got to her, but a long soak in a warm bathtub and she perked up a bit! Poor thing.
ReplyDeleteoh! I am sorry! the trauma!
ReplyDelete